Franco Perrotta is a cyber security consultant at Bell. Over his decade of experience helping businesses with cyber security, he noticed trends he shares in this episode - specifically for small businesses.
In this episode, Franco Perrotta and co-founder of Assurance IT, Luigi Tiano, discuss:
- How much budget should you have for cyber security?
- How small companies should get started in cyber security
- Benefits of being small when attracting IT talent
- First step to identifying weal spots in a small business
- Can you grow a business and do it prudently?
- Cyber insurance for small companies
- Use case: helping small business with low budget and one IT person with cyber security
Watch the episode: https://youtu.be/mPUy-RoUkrw
Franco Perrotta’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francoperrotta/
Luigi Tiano’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigitiano/
Assurance IT Website: http://www.assuranceit.ca/
About Franco Perrotta:
"10+ years experience in IT; this includes hardware, software and client relations. Through my attention to detail and always providing over the top service, I present an excellent addition to any team looking to strengthen their IT security posture."
About 10 Questions to Cyber Resilience:
Twice per month, learn about how IT leaders are strengthening their cyber security practices. Every episode comprises of 10 questions that get you one step closer to cyber resilience. Subscribe to stay up-to-date with hot topics in cyber security.
About Assurance IT:
Assurance IT (www.assuranceit.ca) specializes in data protection and data privacy for the mid-market in Canada, since 2011. The Montreal-based company’s unique approach to helping customers become cyber resilient is called the PPR Methodology which stands for Prepare, Protect and Recover. Based on industry best practices, the PPR Methodology is an easier way to achieve cyber security and compliance objectives.